Saturday 31 August 2013

You will be with who you love..



Abdullah Bin Islam


To love our beloved Prophet Muhammad (saw) is to know him and his characteristics, to read and know about the things he has done for Islam and us, the ummah...

And most importantly, is to implement his teachings and guidance (sunnah) in our daily lives.

May we see and meet him in Jannah, Ameen!
Honestly speaking, I get very, very emotional when it comes to our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). I was a jahil to realize the things he has done for his ummat (people), but it hit me when I started studying about him, Subhanallah! Since then I grew to love him more and more each minute. .
And we Muslims should too! In fact, we should love him MORE than we love our parents, and even our halal partners....

Studying about him would increase our deen, inshaAllah. Let's all be righteous Muslims and follow his guidance, and we will meet this great man in Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment